User3204 Posted October 28, 2009 Posted October 28, 2009 Some of the clerical staff want to be able to send email mail merge messages. Trouble is, we don't use exchange, and the mailserver we have (Mdaemon from AltN) whilst otherwise good doesn't support this (currently - although they do say "coming soon"). What we can do is install Outlook and let it work through IMAP. But we find that Outlook slows the machines down, I've always found it to be a bloated pile of from a personal standpoint, same as exchange. So, eventually, does anyone know any way that we can get Word to mail merge to something other than Outlook ?
User3204 Posted November 11, 2009 Author Posted November 11, 2009 ...well I'll take that as a resounding NO then ? I don't suppose anyone knows how to stop outlook from having its continual memory leaks either.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now