garethEds Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 Not seen this posted but it seems handy for the Mac forum Come to the new Apple Store, St David's 2 and bring your curiosity. It's the best place to learn all about the Mac, check out an iPod and see all the amazing things an iPhone can do. And if you find something you like, take it home that day. When you get to the store, find our Concierge in the orange shirt. The Concierge is your guide to everything from checking in for an appointment to instant check-out. If you're one of the first 1,000 visitors, you'll get a free Apple T-shirt.* Apple Retail Store (United Kingdom) - St David's 2 - Driving Directions & Map
binky Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 Nooo! Why can't they build one is Swansea instead!!
garethEds Posted October 20, 2009 Author Posted October 20, 2009 Nooo! Why can't they build one is Swansea instead!! There is a resellers in Swansea - isn't that good enough? U in Swansea Binky? DO I know you? GJE
binky Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 There is a resellers in Swansea - isn't that good enough? U in Swansea Binky? DO I know you? GJE Yeah, but I always fancied working at an apple store . You don't know me since I quit my IT based job (well went to part-time remote support) and I am doing studies at the university (so I only just moved here).
mac_shinobi Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 I got an apple T Shirt from the one in milton keynes that opened aprox a year ago - would be nice imo to work for apple or google ( wishful thinking lol )
garethEds Posted October 20, 2009 Author Posted October 20, 2009 Yeah, but I always fancied working at an apple store . You don't know me since I quit my IT based job (well went to part-time remote support) and I am doing studies at the university (so I only just moved here). Hey Binky, Are you at Swansea Uni or Swansea Met - if you want any experience of working in a school we are always looking for technical volunteers. PM me if you are interested, GJE
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now