Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone have Virtual Experiments years 1&2 and 3&4 to hand that they can send me? I've misplaced the discs and have no clue what ive done with them. I bet someones walked off with them.

 

This is desperation, i wouldnt ask otherwise.....im probably gonna get beaten by big edugeek mod sticks now!! :o

Posted
Try ringing Collins they may take pity on you and replace the disks, they may have a record of the schools purchase. I've rung up companies before and they've sent the disks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...