Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello All,

 

I'm going to be involved with writing our school's "strategy for change" - which basically looks at how we plan to improve teaching and learning in the future. In particular, I'm looking at how we can use technology to improve T&L

 

As part of that I thought I would garner some opinion from you guys as it's always useful to get an idea of what is going on elsewhere. So do you have any views on the follwoing...

 

What technologies do you think will change the way we teach and learn in school?

What things are you doing in school that you think are particularly leading edge?

What can we do to revolutionize the way people use technology in schools?

 

Thanks for any input...

 

Ben

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...