mattx Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 Why was the thread explaning my weekend was now sorted with 17 hours of CBT training deleted ? Bit off......
plexer Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 It was deleted due to the references made about adult video sharing sites. Ben
mattx Posted October 2, 2009 Author Posted October 2, 2009 It was deleted due to the references made about adult video sharing sites. Ben Why don't they exist then ? 2
mattx Posted October 2, 2009 Author Posted October 2, 2009 It was not appropriate Matt. Ben I'd better go and stand in the corner for being naughty............... http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module2/81422/penalty_qjpreviewth.jpg 1
dwhyte85 Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 - that image is perfect for so many things haha
bossman Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 @Plexer: Give the man his due, he does make everyone laugh and I am more than certain the reference to adult material was not made with the intention of upsetting anyone. I implore you to treat him with leniancy :)
plexer Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 I didn't removed the thread I'm just telling him why it was removed and anyway I don't believe there needs to be a discussion about it whatsoever. Ben
Recommended Posts