ozzy Posted September 30, 2009 Posted September 30, 2009 We are after a lapcabby 10v and a lapcabby 20v,Must have blue handles:rolleyes: Thanks Ozzy:mullet:
Haptic Posted September 30, 2009 Posted September 30, 2009 We are after a lapcabby 10v and a lapcabby 20v,Must have blue handles:rolleyes: Thanks Ozzy:mullet: Hiya Ozzy, Can you pm me your details and I will get you a quote sorted straight away fella:mullet:
ict-direct Posted September 30, 2009 Posted September 30, 2009 Hi I'll send you a quote if you can pm me. Regards John ICT Direct ICT Direct - computer hardware for ict in education - primary, secondary, special needs schools and colleges 01254 820980
ozzy Posted October 2, 2009 Author Posted October 2, 2009 Bump, Simon @ CPLTD!! the order is going in today and I still ain't had a price off you:o 1
Haptic Posted October 2, 2009 Posted October 2, 2009 Bump, Simon @ CPLTD!! the order is going in today and I still ain't had a price off you:o going to pm your prices just now fella;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now