MYK-IT Posted September 25, 2009 Posted September 25, 2009 Quotation required for 1x SMART Unifi 55 Projector. It is to connect to an existing SB680i SMART Board. (I assume that the replacment power button to install on the SB680i tray comes with it?). Thanks.
Haptic Posted September 25, 2009 Posted September 25, 2009 Quotation required for 1x SMART Unifi 55 Projector. It is to connect to an existing SB680i SMART Board. (I assume that the replacment power button to install on the SB680i tray comes with it?). Thanks. Hiya MYK-IT if you would like to pm me your details I will get a quote over to you straight away,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now