Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone used this software before?

 

We've got the Network Version, and it's prooving to be a pain to install.

 

Even though I've followed their RM Network Install guide to the letter, it clearly isn't doing as it should :(

 

I've tried the non RM version, and got this "working" but from what I can figure so far, we're going to have to "locate the database/set the password" on every machine???

 

It also now keeps telling me "invalid password" every time I try to enter...

 

Grrrr.... So, has anyone else had experience of this software? :cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...