AdamR78 Posted September 22, 2009 Posted September 22, 2009 Hello I recently installed Wamp (Apache, PHP and MySQL) on a Windows 2003 server. Aim of the game was to get a bit of software running, that we have purchased, that requries PHP and MySQL. I've made the folder that stores the PHP scripts read and writeable to everyone. When i run the installer.php file, however, I get this message: Please make sure that file .. is writeable by the web server. Do chmod 666 ... Now, obviously, you can't do CHMOD 666 within Windows 2003, however, as I said, I have made the file read and writeable to everyone. I've even modified the apache httpd.conf file to read this: Options Indexes FollowSymLinks AllowOverride All Order allow,deny Allow from all Which should give full access. However, even this doesn't work. I'm hoping someone, somewhere, somehow will be able to help A.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now