laserblazer Posted September 22, 2009 Posted September 22, 2009 I usually use a small cordless vacuum to clean the filters but the cleaner was doing the room, so I used hers and the sponge filter got sucked into the bag. I've made up a temporary one but I can't find a proper replacement! Any ideas? You used to get a new one with the bulbs but not any more it would seem.
TronXP Posted September 22, 2009 Posted September 22, 2009 I did that, I opened the vacuum bag and found it, then hooved up all the mess I had made and this time made sure held onto the filter properly
laserblazer Posted September 22, 2009 Author Posted September 22, 2009 I don't think the cleaner would have been too impressed!
laserblazer Posted September 24, 2009 Author Posted September 24, 2009 FFS. Hitachi recommended Charles Hyde to get the filter. They want £10.00 for a measly bit of foam! £39.67 for a replacement controller.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now