dataoverride Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 Hi I'm new here and am having issues with Office 2k7 and Clipart. We're running a novell network and have found that on our staff accounts access to Clipart online and other clipart functions has been disabled. (See attached pic.) I've set the group policy/administrative template for the staff accounts to allow this feature but the policy/template does not seem to be applying for them. Any Ideas anyone?
dataoverride Posted September 18, 2009 Author Posted September 18, 2009 Apologies, I have resolved the issue. It appears there was two settings to enable clipart in the ADM. One under the global settings and one under the clipart settings itself.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now