leco Posted September 16, 2009 Posted September 16, 2009 ... to house an iMac. Needs to be mobile so the location can be changed - locked up at night etc. I've had a suggestion that a trolley with a strap across would do, but I'm looking for something a little more robust. Any suggestions?
Ric_ Posted September 16, 2009 Posted September 16, 2009 Although they don't specifically advertise a product like you want, the sponsor of the Windows forum (ISIS Concepts) make all manner of furniture like you desire and will probably be able to help. 1
leco Posted September 16, 2009 Author Posted September 16, 2009 Thanks Ric_ I'll take a look. Their furniture looks really good, I'll see if they do a trolley of some sort.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now