Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear Suppliers

One of my schools is starting to go wireless and so I'm after a quote for :-

 

 

8 x Samsung NC10 Netbooks

 

7 x Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 access points

 

1 x laptop trolley (capacity at least 15 netbooks)

 

 

regards

 

Simon

Posted

Thanks for the quotes - when I got back home yesterday, I had am email from the school saying the head doesn't want netbooks but wants "proper" laptops instead. :(

 

I'll have to talk to them again to find out what exactly their planning to do!

 

regards

 

Simon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...