witch Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 Hi all we need an install of Moodle on our new 2008 Server - I was going to give it a go but we will need to do something with host headers as some of our programs use elements of IIS (er..I think) and this is completely beyond me. (Let's face it, it is all mostly beyond me!) We have been quoted £500 by one supplier - is there anyone out there who knows of anyone near enough to sunny Dorset to come and do it for less?
powdarrmonkey Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 When the rush is over I'll happily visit Dorset, but sadly not on a weekday - sorry.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now