Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Having successfully added another account to Outlook I wanted to add the mailbox to the messages pane on the Today page but ... the option is missing from the title bar :( It should display Customize today ... or something like that but it doesn't.

 

I've searched, in vain, on the MS site, not helped by having to spell in American. I've run the diagnostics, which didn't find anything. Does anyone have any suggestions as where I can find this option please?

Edited by leco
Posted

After further searching in Google - apparently when using the Winter theme the Customise option is shown at the bottom of the screen. In fact it might not show at all depending on the screen resolution.

 

When I narrowed the Navigation pane the words suddenly appeared. I made and saved my changes, it vanished again, but at least I know how to make it come back now :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...