Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thought it might be useful to have a wishlist on this software.

 

I'll go first.... As we hide the System Tray the users can't click it nor will the messages pop up (untested but thats what I assume).

 

What I would like it do is put a small box in bottom right that stays there until it is okayed. (box contains message & Timestamp). Simular to what netsend does but less intrussive and prettier.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...