SonnyRider Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 hey I don't normally like to admit defeat, but needs must:rolleyes: Excell 2007 will only print as portrait for one of my users(headmasters sec) and she needs it in landscape. TODAY The page setup in excel is in landscape, printer is in landscape(test page comes out as landscape) Annoyingly only prints in portrait only. Does the same in Word Help?
elsiegee40 Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 What do you see in print preview? Landscape or portrait? What happens if you print to another printer or microsoft office document image writer? Is the paper selected standard A4 (with height measurement bigger than width)? If the width is bigger than the height and then you put it in 'landscape', you'd get this effect.
SonnyRider Posted August 20, 2009 Author Posted August 20, 2009 Print preview is in landscape I believe it could be the PCL print driver, seen similar problems when I googled it I'll check the page size, but the same item prints ok with another staff member
elsiegee40 Posted August 20, 2009 Posted August 20, 2009 If another member of staff on the same machine can print the document OK, it sounds like something's screwed up in the original staff member's profile. I'd delete/rename their profile and create a new one
DrPerceptron Posted August 20, 2009 Posted August 20, 2009 You haven't subtly forced the printer to print portrait while he/she is logged on have you?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now