Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Currently all my Linux vms are running under ESXi and I've got a physical > Xen migration going at the moment for older windows servers.

 

However, I'm slightly concerned at the (apparent, according to citrix forums) slowness of Citrix to update Debian kernels to fix vulnerabilities. How far behind are they normally and would I be better off (from a security pov) compiling my own patched kernels that I keep as close to the Citrix builds as possible?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...