FN-GM Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 (edited) Hi, This morning this site wouldn't load on my iPhone. It just displayed a white screen. I tried on both Wifi and 3G. It worked fine yesterday. I can access any other site, for example google snf they are fine. Thanks Z Edited August 5, 2009 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 Works fine for me when either logged in or out using GPRS.
Michael Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 Presumably if the iPhone has an integrated browser, can you delete its cache?
FN-GM Posted August 5, 2009 Author Posted August 5, 2009 It works now, didn't at the time of post. I haven't changed anything since
Michael Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 It could of been an ISP problem or possibly DNS I suppose Glad its now working OK.
FN-GM Posted August 5, 2009 Author Posted August 5, 2009 I thought that but i tried it on both 3G and the WIFI, this is use 2 different internet connections. Might be the phone having a bit of a fit.
ZeroHour Posted August 5, 2009 Posted August 5, 2009 Hmm could be an isp issue but nothing has changed server side since this was reported.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now