Jackd Posted August 3, 2009 Posted August 3, 2009 I've got mod_proxy and mod_proxy_html installed. Currently the site is being proxied fine. But the links that are http://192.168.2.20 are not getting rewriten by mod_proxy_html to be correct. I've tried many different combinations of strings for ProxyHTMLURLMap but none seem to make a difference. Its running on ubuntu 8.10 So anyone have any ideas? ServerName mb.jacknet.co.uk ###Proxy to MB Host 192.168.2.20 ProxyPass http://192.168.2.20/ ProxyPassReverse http://192.168.2.20/ ProxyHTMLURLMap http://192.168.2.20/ / order deny,allow allow from all Jack 1
powdarrmonkey Posted August 3, 2009 Posted August 3, 2009 I don't use mod_proxy_http exactly because documentation is a problem. Just the reverse examples from the mod_proxy page should do what you're after.
Jackd Posted August 3, 2009 Author Posted August 3, 2009 But i need the URL's rewriting and mod_proxy alone can't do that can it?
Jackd Posted August 4, 2009 Author Posted August 4, 2009 Rewrite the links on the page's proxied to be the correct external site. Cause currently they're saying 192.168.2.20/etc... By the looks of mod_proxy_html it should be working.
localzuk Posted September 2, 2009 Posted September 2, 2009 I've just had to do this myself and this is the code I used: ProxyRequests Off #ProxyPreserveHost On ProxyPass /oliver/ http://app1/oliver/ ProxyPassReverse / ProxyHTMLURLMap http://app1/ / And that seemed to work...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now