netadmin Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 I am working on a new school website (we are supposed to launch it in the next day or two). Our site loads properly in both IE7 and Firefox. A few minutes ago, someone emailed that it does not load properly on Mac computers. I found a website called BrowsrCamp that shows a screenshot of the site from a Mac and it looks very different. I attached screenshots, both from IE7 and BrowsrCamp. Does anyone have ideas on how to correct this issue? If you have a Mac, the address of the new site is: dev.claridenschool. org Thanks! Screenshots IE7: dev.claridenschool.org/ie7.gif Safari: dev.claridenschool.org/safari.jpg
ctaylor2 Posted August 3, 2009 Posted August 3, 2009 I think you need to shorten the width of your navigational list items - the last nav link is spilling onto another row and then the main content is pushed off centre.
PaulBM Posted August 3, 2009 Posted August 3, 2009 If you download Safari for Windows and you can see the faulty layout for yourself. It's wrong here on Safari for Windows. What I noticed is Safari seems to have stopped with 16 of 22 items downloaded. Can you try it without the and the Javascript slideshow, because that's missing in Safari. I suspect that's causing the problem.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now