Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone

 

I have been trying to get some help regarding trying out censornet on a old server I have, but alas, they dont wanna know - "MD5".... yeah right! lol

 

Have a looky here:

 

http://forum.censornet.com/viewtopic.php?t=1672

 

Has anyone got any ideas on this as its driving me mad and i really want to try it. I dont have any other suitable machine really to use instead of it, so im kinda stumped.

 

Any thoughts?

Nath.

Posted

ah yes. I get lost IRQ's on my 440BX. Doesn't stop it booting though. Basically it's a hardware bug.

 

1) check for bios updates.

2) try some boot options to disable various features. Some (or all) of these may make it boot ok.

apm=off
ide=nodma
noapic
nolapic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...