Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone here have any examples of documentation they've produced to be 'left behind' when leaving? I need to produce something along those lines for my eventual replacement.

 

Thanks

Kyle

Posted

I haven't, but wouldn't it be specific for the particular post or location?

 

You could look at it the other way round: "What would I have liked to know on my first day that my predecessor could have told me?". I guess you could do a "week in the work life of ", plus make notes about anything or "quirks" that your boss or department likes (or, more importantly, hates!).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...