eean Posted July 15, 2009 Posted July 15, 2009 Hi, We've just redesigned our ICT curriculum and I would like to create an interactive method of sharing this with staff. Basically, I would like an index page that is a table (year groups along the top, sub sections down the side) filled with objectives. Then, for some of those objectives, I would like it to link to another page. This page would display, and link to, related objectives, contain examples of work, pictures etc... and be easily updatable by anyone - WIKI style. What I need is a quick and simple way of achieving this. I'm OK at windows scripting and old-skool HTML but not much over that. Thought I could do this with WIKI software with each objective a page, but don't know of one that will automatically generate a index page as a table. Any ideas where to start? (Appart from "PHP scripting for dummies!"?)
tsimons Posted July 16, 2009 Posted July 16, 2009 There are a few free Wiki Systems out there, If you head on down to PHP Wikis | Scripts & Programs | Hot Scripts you can see the Wiki scripts there. Also if you are looking for a CMS System you can have a look at Joomla! there are a lot of addons that may enable you to integrate a Wiki system. If your school going to be a part of BSF? If so, the system they implement could have a Wiki system. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now