djones Posted July 6, 2009 Posted July 6, 2009 Can anyone recommend a place to buy new projector bulbs from? Mitsubishi - if that makes a difference. Thanks, Dave.
Andrew_C Posted July 6, 2009 Posted July 6, 2009 You could try Mico or Specialist Lamp Distributors, sorry, not got url here.
Haptic Posted July 6, 2009 Posted July 6, 2009 (edited) Can anyone recommend a place to buy new projector bulbs from? Mitsubishi - if that makes a difference. Thanks, Dave. We can beat pretty much any uk retailer on lamp prices at the moment so be sure to give us a shout and support a Edugeek official sponsor:cool: Many Edugeek members will agree A bold statement I know but give us a try! Edited July 6, 2009 by Haptic
Haptic Posted July 6, 2009 Posted July 6, 2009 AMC Computer Supplies AMC Computer Supplies Limited be sure to give us a shout next time your shopping fella and I'll make sure we beat there prices for you,
andy_d Posted July 6, 2009 Posted July 6, 2009 I would definately get a quote from Simon @ CP-Ltd, he's beat so many prices for us on different stuff just recently that I would bet he'd be able to do the same with bulbs! I am in no way associated with the company either, just a satisfied customer 1
FN-GM Posted July 6, 2009 Posted July 6, 2009 I would give Simon a shout. We haven't purchased lamps in years as all projectors are under a warranty that includes the lamp for 4 years. I have purchased many things off Simon including: Switches Computers Laptops Macs Software Monitors Only had one problem, not due to to CPLTD and they got someone on to it right away. I try to use them when i can. 1
Haptic Posted July 8, 2009 Posted July 8, 2009 Can anyone recommend a place to buy new projector bulbs from? Mitsubishi - if that makes a difference. Thanks, Dave. Many thanks for the order fella
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now