Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone here used the Signet Office Integrator?

 

I've just been using the latest version to integrate SP3 into our Office 2003 installation. At the moment O2K3-SP2 goes onto the machines and is then followed by a bunch of Office updates - which includes Sp3.

 

I have now integrated the SP3 .exe file into the installation directory (after making a backup of course) and now the GPO will not install. Do I need to change it? I assumed that as long as the MSI was referenced in the GPO that it would install without any needs. The MSI in question being Pro11.msi

 

If it doesn't work then I will either go back to the SP2 install directory or create a GPO for SP3 - but this worries me - will every machine then re-install Office?

 

I only want the GPO to go onto new machines that are getting O2K3 for the first time.

 

Any advice appreciated - or failing that, what Office Integrator application do people here use?

 

Gareth

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...