Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Mornin all,

 

I've recently setup spiceworks on one of our servers, it really does look like a useful tool that I wish I'd discovered earlier.

 

One question. At the moment I access spiceworks from a firefox browser on my workstation which works great, however, whenever I close the internet browser on the server that it's installed on I can't access spiceworks from anywhere even though the tray icon is still there when I check the server.

 

Any ideas?

 

Cheers

 

Dan

Posted

In the properties (accessed from the icon not the web page) make sure it is on as a service & that the log on details are correct.

 

Been awhile since I played with it though.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
In the properties (accessed from the icon not the web page) make sure it is on as a service & that the log on details are correct.

 

Been awhile since I played with it though.

 

Cheers TechMonkey, That fixed it, I'm allowed to have a dense day! It's Friday :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...