Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

The next meeting is on the 7th July hosted in the delightful Yorkshire Dales (Sunshine I hope!), if anyone here is wondering what I am on about or maybe we have "lost touch" could they please PM me your details (Name and Work Email please) and then I can get you added to the list of Secondary Schools Network Managers and send details to you about the meeting.

 

At present its only for Secondary Schools and for Schools that are North Yorkshire (so have the LEA's ICT Team based at Highfield House in Ripon and obviously have .n-yorks.sch.uk Email addresses).

 

Any questions let me know :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...