Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi people

 

Hoping you can help. I bought myself a new laptop a couple of weeks ago and gave the girlfriend my old one. I installed Windows 7 on it for her and it runs fine. Only thing is, she now wants to put a load of new tunes on to her iPod but the laptop or iTunes isn't recognising it.

 

Whens it's plugged in to the USB port, the iPod lights up and says it's charging so the USB port is obviously working but the laptop just doesnt find it. It doesnt even make the noise it makes when anything else is plugged in to the USB port. I've checked device manager and everything seems fine in there

 

Anyone got any ideas I can try later?

 

Thanks in advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...