mossj Posted June 23, 2009 Posted June 23, 2009 (edited) I was asked to provide streaming for a art expo in the hall today. The solution i've come up with uses ustream and i'll just embed it on the site in a time released news item... simple enough. However our internet is up and down alot atm, so can you guys let me know if this streams well or not/if its choppy/boxy etc? Ashlawn Art Expo 2009 on USTREAM: Ashlawn School & Science College presents its annual art expo. Online for the first time!. Educational Thanks, P.S I'm aware of the stoping issue of the stream and i'm working on it Edited June 23, 2009 by mossj
SYNACK Posted June 23, 2009 Posted June 23, 2009 Looks like about one frame a minute but then again there was only one person in there who left so it could be broadcasting perfectly now but there is not movement to check against.
mossj Posted June 23, 2009 Author Posted June 23, 2009 Obvously needs more work before I put it on the schools site... going to switch the ports over to our pfi network so i can hijack there internets. Will ask again for people to have a look in a hour or so (if you guys don't mind).
mossj Posted June 23, 2009 Author Posted June 23, 2009 Right should be a go! Website with embed link - Ashlawn School And Science College - Ashlawn Art Expo 2009 Direct link as above. p.s the more hits/feedback/comments I get the more I can push the envolope in the future so get clicking p.p.s will move the camera before i go
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now