Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I think this is the right forum.

 

Ever since Java Update 14 came in I have had problems with Firefox. In particular the VLE will freeze and Firefox becomes "not responding". Strange though, it doesn't have the same effects in IE7. Update 14 brings in an add on for FF, I've tried taking that off but the freeze still happens.

 

Uninstalling Java solves the issue but the VLE requires it for some of its functionality, so I'd like to sort it out if possible. Has anyone else come across it or have any thoughts, please?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...