Edu-IT Posted June 18, 2009 Posted June 18, 2009 Hi! Anyone want to quote for some computers? We need 34 computers suitable for classroom use. Ideally I would like: 2GB+ RAM 2.8GHz Processor 250GB Hard Drive Gigabit ethernet Front facing ports (USB/Headphone/Microphone) Would be nice to have built in card readers on the front but this is not a necessity. If possible can you quote for with monitors (17" standard) and without monitors. Thanks!
Haptic Posted June 18, 2009 Posted June 18, 2009 Hi! Anyone want to quote for some computers? We need 34 computers suitable for classroom use. Ideally I would like: 2GB+ RAM 2.8GHz Processor 250GB Hard Drive Gigabit ethernet Front facing ports (USB/Headphone/Microphone) Would be nice to have built in card readers on the front but this is not a necessity. If possible can you quote for with monitors (17" standard) and without monitors. Thanks! Hi Edu-IT We would love the opportunity to quote for your computers , can you pm me your details and I';; get straight onto it for you,
Edu-IT Posted June 18, 2009 Author Posted June 18, 2009 You've got my details for the Ruckus. Look forward to receiving the quote!
ServersPlus Posted June 18, 2009 Posted June 18, 2009 We're working on a quote now for you - Will PM you the details shortly
acer-man Posted June 18, 2009 Posted June 18, 2009 Hi! Anyone want to quote for some computers? We need 34 computers suitable for classroom use. Ideally I would like: 2GB+ RAM 2.8GHz Processor 250GB Hard Drive Gigabit ethernet Front facing ports (USB/Headphone/Microphone) Would be nice to have built in card readers on the front but this is not a necessity. If possible can you quote for with monitors (17" standard) and without monitors. Thanks! Hi Edu-IT I would like to quote if you could PM me your details I will send you a formal quote. Richard
Haptic Posted July 6, 2009 Posted July 6, 2009 Do you still require the quotation for the 34 pc's or have you already placed orders? reported for
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now