Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

The AIT tape drive on our curriculum server has died and I'm looking at replacements. I'm currently backing up to an external USB drive as an interim solution. Money is tight, I'll struggle to get £400. So I'm considering getting a DAT72 drive that comes with VERITAS Backup Exec QuickStart Edition. Is anyone familiar with this version of Backup Exec? All I need is something that will do a reliable automatic backup (something I've never managed to achieve with NTBackup) and restores easily.

 

Or can anyone suggest an alternative route for the same sort of price?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...