enjay Posted June 17, 2009 Posted June 17, 2009 If ever you needed a lesson in the dangers of using online translators, this is it! Canyon my data on = pass my data on Agriculture numbers = harvesting numbers Consistently actual accurate = no idea what this started out as! The last sentence is perfectly acceptable English, but I think it was pasted from my earlier post. In fact, now I look at it more closely, the whole thing is a bad translation of the post I made on 9th June at 2:15pm!!
elsiegee40 Posted June 17, 2009 Posted June 17, 2009 If ever you needed a lesson in the dangers of using online translators, this is it! Canyon my data on = pass my data on Agriculture numbers = harvesting numbers Consistently actual accurate = no idea what this started out as! The last sentence is perfectly acceptable English, but I think it was pasted from my earlier post. In fact, now I look at it more closely, the whole thing is a bad translation of the post I made on 9th June at 2:15pm!! Looks like it's been removed... shame it was funny!
powdarrmonkey Posted June 17, 2009 Posted June 17, 2009 If ever you needed a lesson in the dangers of using online translators, this is it! Or this...
TNE Posted July 14, 2009 Posted July 14, 2009 Looks like they have had to suspend the service partly due to the number of unsubscribe requests. BBC NEWS | Programmes | Working Lunch | Mobile Phone directory site down
enjay Posted July 14, 2009 Posted July 14, 2009 It has been funny for a while - I know I used to be in it, but when I searched again last week, I wasn't in there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now