Pudding Posted June 4, 2009 Posted June 4, 2009 Hello, I need quotes for 5 iMac's. Each with 4Gb or RAM and 3 years warranty. Can anyone help?
Haptic Posted June 4, 2009 Posted June 4, 2009 Hello, I need quotes for 5 iMac's. Each with 4Gb or RAM and 3 years warranty. Can anyone help? we can help you with this, if you pm me your details I will get straight on with it,
tmcd35 Posted June 4, 2009 Posted June 4, 2009 You can buy direct from Apples website, they accept PO's from schools. They have a education sub store with ex-vat edu pricing. You can easily custom spec and produce a quote from there. Student Discount - Apple Store (U.K.)
acer-man Posted June 4, 2009 Posted June 4, 2009 Hello, I need quotes for 5 iMac's. Each with 4Gb or RAM and 3 years warranty. Can anyone help? Our sister company Apple Outlet should be able to supply these for you at the same or less than the Apple Store. Please PM me the exact spec you are looking for and I will send you a quote.
pooley Posted June 4, 2009 Posted June 4, 2009 We buy all our Mac's from The UK's Number 1 Apple & Adobe Dealer - Jigsaw Systems Ltd , not been beaten on pricing yet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now