Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here's a new one for you: from the New Posts page the advert banner displays fine, but if I view a thread from there and then use the browser's back button, the advert appears underneath the 'you blocked our ad :(' label (I can just see the very bottom of the advert).

 

System: Iceweasel (Firefox) 3.0.9 on Debian 5.0.1 'Lenny' GNU/Linux and X11 with Gnome and GDM.

Posted
Ah im glad it is not just me. I put a URL filter on my smoothwall at home to get rid of some dodgy sites. i thought they was blocking them is some day. I have attached a screenshot

ed.JPG

Posted
We have been trying to get this solved with our advert provider. Its caused by the way how it displays certain adverts in the window. I will nudge them again today.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...