dwhyte85 Posted May 27, 2009 Posted May 27, 2009 Looking for a CCNA kit with delivery, willing to pay max £125.00 w/ deliv. Advice welcomed on hardware too!
kmount Posted May 27, 2009 Posted May 27, 2009 http://www.edugeek.net/forums/classified-adverts/34843-cisco-ccna-lab.html ?
dwhyte85 Posted May 29, 2009 Author Posted May 29, 2009 Unable to collect otherwise i'd be on it double quick time. Had looked :-)
dwhyte85 Posted May 29, 2009 Author Posted May 29, 2009 I'd be embarrassed to show my green daewoo, it's really time constraints on when I can, delivery would go to school as i'm setting up the kit for me and my two technicians. I'll just buy one from eBay rather than face an inquisition.
jamin100 Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 I wouldnt mind sending it but what the hell could i package it in and who'd deliver it?
featured_spectre Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 A big box, with lots of bubble wrap and newspaper, and put "Fragile" and "must be shipped this way up" that way it wont get knocked around as much. Shipping would be around £30 for it I would suspect.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now