wesleyw Posted June 30, 2006 Posted June 30, 2006 Has anyone tried to get FMS to work through Terminal Services? Is this even possible? I know SIMS.NET will work but FMS? Wes
Vegas Posted June 30, 2006 Posted June 30, 2006 Yes we've had it working here but it went wrong after the last upgrade, i'm currently trying to fix it.
wesleyw Posted June 30, 2006 Author Posted June 30, 2006 I installed FMS after the TS installation and after installing SIMS .NET and although SIMS.net worked FMS didn't and when I tried to run the FMS Setup program from the Setups directory it executes the app but only for half a second then nothing! Wes
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now