Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Cannot display 'uninstall Component' page


Recommended Posts

Guest kerlj001
Posted

Hi

 

For as long as I can remember my 1.0.12 site has not been able to display the 'uninstall Component' page.

 

I know 1.0.12 is outdated - hence why I want to remove the many unused components. Please see the screenshot. The fact that 1.0x support/development will be discontinued on July 22 has given me the kick to get my site upgraded.

 

I hope someone can help

 

TIA

Jody

component.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...