IT_Master Posted May 16, 2009 Posted May 16, 2009 I saw this advert and would love to share it: ICT Network Technician advert
AXE Posted May 18, 2009 Posted May 18, 2009 I've applied for this one, which will be the third job at this school I've applied for.
IT_Master Posted May 18, 2009 Author Posted May 18, 2009 Your 3rd? What were your weak areas why you were not successful with the other two?
AXE Posted May 18, 2009 Posted May 18, 2009 The first was a Technician position. I didn't get an an interview or any useful feedback. The second was for Network Manager. I got an interview, which I thought went well. Again, no feedback. I never get feedback.
IT_Master Posted May 18, 2009 Author Posted May 18, 2009 No way! Why didn't you called back and asked for a feedback? Atleast you could have known where you fell short.
AXE Posted May 18, 2009 Posted May 18, 2009 I always ask for feedback. I usually only get a standard prepared response.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now