Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Trying to sort out some form of Network clipart repository. I've come across Microsoft's instructions for sharing and they seem pretty straightforward - has anyone had any experience doing this?

 

Since I have a fairly large collection of clipart I'd prefer if possible to keep the keywords associated as it's going to be a bit of a mission categorizing and keywording several thousand pictures. Microsoft doesn't seem to think it's too much of an issue.

 

Unfortunately the possibility of using OpenOffice is not on the cards at present.

 

Any hints or ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...