localzuk Posted May 13, 2009 Posted May 13, 2009 As I'm now going to be rolling this out on-site here, I have rustled up a script to semi-automate the removal of the various old versions that are floating around here, and install version 10. We're not using GPO to install it, as it would take forever to cleanup every laptop's old version, followed by installing the new version via GPO. So, the script is at http://www.edugeek.net/wiki/index.php/Remove_Smart_9.x_and_Install_latest_Smart_10 3
localzuk Posted May 13, 2009 Author Posted May 13, 2009 Another option is to use the removal tools from SMART Clean Up Utility for versions of the SMART software 9.5 and above (inclusive) Clean Up Utility for versions of the software before 9.5: Indeed, but they aren't mentioned in their documentation for V10, at least I couldn't see them
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now