Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I currently use a program called superduper to backup our Mac server. I've been searching the web for alternative backup programs for Mac OS X and repeatedly came across people recommending rsyncx for such a task.

 

It comes up in all of my searches but all of the links appear to be broken and the website of the developer doesn't seem to exist even though there are link to that site also.

 

Can anyone help me out with this or recommend a good program for backing up multiple Macs over a network? It needs to be free. I have tried Tolis but it cannot backup to a NAS box which I need it to do.

 

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...