Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Being new to this Edugeek Joomla package, can anyone tell me which file to edit if I want to remove the page header as per this example?

 

School Aims

 

As you can see, at the top of the content section it says: School Aims

 

Then I have a graphic which also says School Aims. The school who want this site want a gfx on the top in that style. When I take the Page Name out it tells me this cannot happen so perhaps moving it from the template is what I need to do.

 

But where...

 

Any advice appreciated as always

 

GJE

Posted

For future refrence -

 

Anything dynamic is *usually* controllable via the backend,

 

Anything to do with the layout is either in the main css (found inside the template folder) or index.php (found inside the template folder), you can also get to these back using the template manager, clicking on the template your using, then edit css/edit html

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...