Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone using the template found that bullet points do not display? I can see the code for them in the HTML but they just don't display in any browser.

 

Any suggestions as to where I'm going wrong would be appreciated.

Posted
Looking at other sites I see it does work. What am I doing wrong then? The code is the same.

 

Physical Education

 

Working fine there for Sparkeh!

Removing the UL causes the code to become invalid and this is something I don't really want. I see you've made changes to the CSS sparkeh so I've copied those, hope you don't mind. Working fine now!

 

One thing I did have to do was remove UL from the following code. You have it there so I don't know if you had to change anything else? You mentioned a change to .container but I couldn't find that.

 

p, pre, blockquote, ol h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 { 
list-style: disc;
margin: 5px 0;
padding: 0;
}

 

You have:

 

p, pre, blockquote, ul. ol h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 { 
list-style: disc;
margin: 5px 0;
padding: 0;
}

Posted
Which file are you changing?

 

I'm still stuck with them not working.

The file you need to edit is template.css.

 

E.g:

/templates/axe_rescheek_blue/css/template.css

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...