Hightower Posted April 16, 2009 Posted April 16, 2009 Anybody got any links to any FREE football web templates?
alan-d Posted April 16, 2009 Posted April 16, 2009 Any particular format? HTML, Php, Flash? There might be one here somewhere, I can't remember to be honest. I'll be tearing this site down in a few months.
Hightower Posted April 16, 2009 Author Posted April 16, 2009 Any particular format? HTML, Php, Flash? There might be one here somewhere, I can't remember to be honest. I'll be tearing this site down in a few months. Just a HTML template would be fine. Definately not Flash.
Hightower Posted April 16, 2009 Author Posted April 16, 2009 P.S. Took a look at that link but they all look a bit basic. Looking for something very flashy (without using Flash haha). A lot of them look to use tables for the layout - would preferably be looking for a template that uses CSS. Cheers,
rush_tech Posted April 16, 2009 Posted April 16, 2009 What sort of functionality are you looking for?? from your site. maybe find a free joomla template change the colours to your team colours maybe?? like this but change pictures and stuff
alan-d Posted April 16, 2009 Posted April 16, 2009 This any good? Football Template XHTML CSS Web Template
Hightower Posted April 16, 2009 Author Posted April 16, 2009 What sort of functionality are you looking for?? from your site. maybe find a free joomla template change the colours to your team colours maybe?? like this but change pictures and stuff I currently have a Joomla site, but I'm looking to move away from it because it doesn't quite offer what I want. This any good? Football Template XHTML CSS Web Template Better, but not brilliant. I don't expect you guys to go searching for me - it was just if you had come across something before. Basically I'm writing my own football site (allowing management of stats and things) in PHP (because there is nothing out there that does exactly as I need), and I want a nice, stylish (as in very modern), theme that somehow links to football. I'm not scared about getting dirty with CSS - I just wondered if there was something there, or something close even I could use before I design something from scratch.
alan-d Posted April 16, 2009 Posted April 16, 2009 The e107 cms site had a football theme I've attached a zip, maybe you can adapt it for joomla.
Jon Posted April 16, 2009 Posted April 16, 2009 Here is the site I have put together for my football club. Gorleston Rangers FC It is very basic, I have created it myself from scratch. It does have a PHPBB3 forum section ( The Gorleston Rangers Forum • Index page ), and on all the teams pages there is a feed with that teams fixtures and league position which comes straight from the leagues web site. Have a look and let me know what you think.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now