Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

In the new template how do I add a submenu heading?

 

I have tried by using the Separator option but that breaks the menu look completely and making it appear out of alignment and the color vertical "|" between the links is displayed in grey???

 

The only way i can see so far is by assigning it to an article so when they click it takes them to an article but i dont want the sub heading to do anything if they click.

 

eg

 

Home | Forum | Download | Other Pages (click on this an nothing happens)

Employment

News

 

 

I hope the example makes sense.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...