LeperMessiah Posted March 30, 2009 Posted March 30, 2009 Hi all, Has anyone else had problems deploying these pieces of software? I have a windows server 2003 and the Clients are Windows XP. When i set it to deploy the client just hangs. Cheers
LeperMessiah Posted March 31, 2009 Author Posted March 31, 2009 I called the company and apparently you can not deploy these pieces of software. You have to install them all individually at the client. Fantastic! A well designed piece of software.
LeMarchand Posted October 12, 2016 Posted October 12, 2016 Has anyone managed to install Numeracy or Science on W10 x64? Literacy seems fine, but these won't register a dll. I suspect that the software isn't used, but it will take weeks to get a sensible answer to that question so I figured I'd ask the collective rather than waste hours trying to get them to work.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now