Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

Has anyone else had problems deploying these pieces of software?

 

I have a windows server 2003 and the Clients are Windows XP.

 

When i set it to deploy the client just hangs.

 

Cheers

Posted

I called the company and apparently you can not deploy these pieces of software.

 

You have to install them all individually at the client.

 

Fantastic! A well designed piece of software.

  • 7 years later...
Posted

Rise.jpg

 

Has anyone managed to install Numeracy or Science on W10 x64? Literacy seems fine, but these won't register a dll. I suspect that the software isn't used, but it will take weeks to get a sensible answer to that question so I figured I'd ask the collective rather than waste hours trying to get them to work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...