bertster Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 My school is looking to purchase a Monarch LapCabby Mini 20 bay Vertical charging trolley. Prices and availability please as we need to buy within this financial year. Thanks
WStore_Dan Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 Hi bertster I can supply these for £530+VAT including delivery. I'm just waiting on availability from Monarch so will let you know Regards
Haptic Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 My school is looking to purchase a Monarch LapCabby Mini 20 bay Vertical charging trolley. Prices and availability please as we need to buy within this financial year. Thanks £528+vat free delivery and 2-3 weeks lead time!
WStore_Dan Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 Lol I could always say £527+VAT but I'll resist
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now